Politique relative aux cookies (en anglais)
What Are Cookies?
A cookie is a text file or piece of software that records information about your terminal’s navigation on the internet.
This page describes what information they gather, how we use it and why we sometimes need to store these cookies. We will also share how you can prevent these cookies from being stored however this may downgrade or 'break' certain elements of the sites functionality.
Cookies are under the control of your browser and sometimes have a unique and random number. You can read, destroy or modify cookies.
Disabling or/and Deleting Cookies
Firstly, you can use your web browser to view the cookies that are already installed on your terminal and delete them, either one by one or as a group.
On your computer:
- Apple Safari: in the ‘Privacy’ section of the ‘Preferences’ menu, click on the dedicated ‘Cookies and other Website Data’ space;
- Google Chrome: in the ‘Privacy’ section of the ‘Settings’ menu, click ‘Content Settings’ to reach the dedicated ‘Cookies and Site Data’ section;
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: in the ‘Tools’ menu, click ‘Internet Options’, then ‘General’, then ‘Browsing History’, then ‘Settings’, then the ‘Temporary Internet Files and History Settings’ window and, lastly, ‘View Files’;
- Mozilla Firefox: in the ‘Tools’ menu, click ‘Options’, then the ‘Privacy’ section to reach the dedicated ‘Remove Specific Cookies’ functionality.
On your tablet or phone:
- Android browser: in the ‘Privacy’ section of the ‘Settings’ menu, you have access to ‘Clear cache’, ‘Delete passwords’, ‘Delete all cookies’, ‘Delete form data’ and ‘Delete passwords’. You can also change the settings so that no further cookies are stored.
- Google Chrome: in the ‘Advanced’ section of the ‘Settings’ menu, click ‘Privacy’ then ‘Clear Browsing Data’, then on the data that you wish to delete.
- Apple iOS 8 Browser: click on ‘Settings’ and then, in the ‘Safari’ tab, select ‘Block cookies’ and choose one of the options you are given: ‘Always Allow, Allow from websites I visit, Allow from Current Websites only, Always Block’. For iOS 7 or earlier versions, you may select from the options ‘Never, From Third parties and advertisers, and Always’.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
We do not use our own cookies on this site. We only use Third Party Cookies.
Third Party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page (https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage)
The Google AdSense service we use to serve advertising uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times that a given ad is shown to you.
For more information on Google AdSense see the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ (https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads?hl=fr)
How Google uses the data when you use this website (https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites?hl=fr)